- Startup must be working on a technology, product, service, or process aimed at solving a problem related to the verticals/challenge statements identified by KE.
- Startup must not be a reseller offering existing product/solutions already available in the market.
- Startup must demonstrate significant Growth and/or Impact Potential in any of the relevant verticals/challenge statements identified by KE.
- Startup must have a prototype/MVP or a similar solution ready that can be pivoted to solve KE’s identified verticals/challenge statements.
- Startup should ideally be based in Pakistan. However, startups working outside of Pakistan are also eligible for participation.
- Startup must be a registered entity by the end of the program in order to receive the award money.
Eligibility Criteria for Entrepreneurs & Startups
Eligibility Criteria for Researchers & Students
- Researchers must be enrolled in or associated with an HEC recognized or any reputable global university.
- Researchers must either be faculty members/research staff or 4th year Undergraduate, Graduate, or Postgraduate level students at a recognized university.
- Researchers can apply individually or as a group of 3-5 individuals.
- Proposals by student researchers must be endorsed by at least 01 faculty member of their institution, who shall agree to supervise the student as well.
- Researchers must be researching and/or innovating in one of the relevant verticals/challenge statements identified by KE.